Welcome to Dream Skill Development and Research Institute
This organization aims to develop the socio-economic condition of poor working children & youth and disadvantages groups through advocacy, technical skills training and job placement. The organization also aims to develop the skills of workers, provide support for research and innovation. Its commitment is to ensure Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR). For developing the human resources of society, it provides all possible supports. Dream Skill Development & Research Institute is working since 2000. This Institute promises to the society to develop skilled manpower in different trades.
What is Dream Skill Development
Dream Skill Development & Research Institute provides specialization training for the trainers to develop their capacity and also provides Skill Training to the trainees in different trades. For accomplishing the commitment, Dream Skill Development & Research Institute has the MOU with other organizations which extends its capability and strength. Dream Skill Development & Research Institute never forgets to teach the trainees on Basic Rights for their strength and existence in society.
Our Mission and Vision
MISSION: Ensuring better socio-economic conditions of the poor working and disadvantages children and youth through quality skill training, awareness, employment and advocacy. Also to ensure good guidance so that they can easily participate in national economic development process with enhanced skill and capability with fulfillment their basic rights in our society.
VISION: To build up a prosperous & developed society where all disadvantages children and youth will be able to build and enhance their skills with basic rights in a Gender Friendly environment and reduce poverty as well as lead the society towards success.
The principle of the Dream Skill Development & Research Institute is to provide befitting training and education to create skilled manpower in different technological fields and reduce unemployment and poverty rate of Bangladesh.
The Others Objectives:
- To provide quality technical training to unemployed youth so that they can have employment opportunity in country & abroad.
- To train unemployment youths on the changing requirements of the urban and rural areas.
- To develop human resource by imparting technical & vocational training.
- To provide modular courses to the need of domestic & international market.
- To develop technically skilled manpower according to local and overseas market.
- Enhance National & International co-operation with the industries and NGOs.
- To develop social awareness in conjunction with other partners.
- To spread knowledge on basic rights.
- To arrange research and development in related fields.
- To ensure corporate social responsibilities.
- To ensure job to unemployed youth after successful completion of training.